Today is day 9 and I am struggling! My total weightloss so far is only 2.6 lbs. I have 8 days left in this cycle and would like to get down another 6 lbs before I start cycle 2. Cycle 1 is suppose to be the fastest of the 4 cycles as far as shedding pounds go. I did splurge a little on my birthday and ate Mexican food and cake, but I didn't gain any weight.
The next 8 days I am going to be really hard on myself. No salad dressings, no sour cream, NO CHEATING! If I can get down to 175 lbs in the first cycle I will be happy with myself. That means I will have 12 lbs to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and 20 lbs to get to my "happy weight".
The hardest part about being good is having to make sure Asher is getting well-balanced meals. He needs the carbs. The rest of this cycle will be difficult, but I know I can do it!

No comments:
Post a Comment