I took the Saturday off! I felt like I deserved it after working so hard. From the time I went for my follow up with the endocrinologist to Friday I had lost a total of 13 pounds! I ate pizza and I ENJOYED it, I had ice cream and cake. I drank a glass of WHOLE MILK! Lucky for me I spent all weekend playing softball. I'm pretty sure I burned off most of what I ate between pitching 3 games and running bases. I think I got my exercise in.
My next mini-goal: I want to be at 168 by the time I go to Houston on the 31st. I know I can do it. It's only 8 pounds in 2 weeks. I started cycle 2 yesterday and absolutely enjoyed some brown rice. So, today is my day to get back on the horse. I have to remember that its a marathon, not a sprint. The weight is not going to come off easily, I have to work hard everyday and even when I've lost all I want to lose I'm going to have to work really hard to keep it off. I'm so glad I have such a good support system. Kenny does his best to keep me in check, my mama has always been my biggest cheerleader, and my mother-in-law is so faithful at checking in on me.
For now...just keep running, just keep running, running, running!

No comments:
Post a Comment