So...my goal weight is 155 lbs. I want to be there by September 5. That gives me just 20 days to lose 12 lbs. I did really good while I was in Houston, considering I ate everything I wanted. Its so hard to stay on a diet when you go home to Mama's cookin' and all of your favorite restaurants. The combination of decision making and running after my speed racer kept me out of the kitchen. My last weekend was full of getting in all of my favorite foods before heading back to Maryland. I ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant, and ate LOTS of green sauce (yum, yum), we had burgers, meatloaf and mashed potatoes (my favorite homecooked meal) and I had to squeeze in enough Blue Bell ice cream to last me a while. I gained 4 pounds back in just 3 days. YIKES! Luckily, its not hard to get back on track.
I have 20 more days of hard work. 20 more days of watching what I eat and running hard. 20 more days till my pre-pregnancy clothes fit better than before. 20 more days till I can update my wardrobe!
I'm so glad God made me a determined person!

No comments:
Post a Comment