LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

"Vacation"

For 2 weeks I am in Houston visiting my family. It is so hard to stay on a diet when you're on vacation, especially when its in your hometown. There are so many foods that I can't get when I'm in Maryland that I "have" to make sure I eat while I'm in Houston. So...I haven't been eating that great. I'm not going crazy though. I'm trying to do really well during the day so that I have a little wiggle room in the evenings. With all this heat I have managed to lose a couple pounds since we got here. I didn't make it to my mini-goal of 168. The week before we left was so crazy with trying to pack and get things ready for Asher's birthday party. We were on the run almost everyday. I'm down to 170, so hopefully I can be just disciplined enough while we're here that I can at least get down to 168 before we leave.
I ordered my bridesmaid's dress for my best friends wedding yesterday. I tried on the 12 (which didn't fit me in June) and it was too big. So we found a similar style size 10 and I was able to get it zipped all the way. It was just a little snug, but it zipped! I was so excited that I was able to order the 10, but now I really have to committ to being back to my normal weight before October 1!
My ultimate goal is to be down to 155 by September 5. That gives me 1 month to lose 15 pounds. Totally do-able with this diet, I just have to be GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment